October 17, 2016

Share is fun!

   A lot of things happened since my last blog post. During last 2 years I could not find time to write a blog post=) Lie! However, now my wife and I raise 2 beautiful kids and we teach them that "share is fun". As you know, in order to show best example for kids you need to follow your own words. Let's get it started!

   I have a lot of material to share in my blog. I will try to write frequently, at least 2 times a week. I am going to cover different things:

  • my experience of passing Security+, CEH, OSCP, OSWP, OSCE, SANS GXPN. Also I hope to achieve SANS GREM and SLAE this year, so probably I will cover them too.
  • talk about Info Sec books, blogs and other resource I use to broad my knowledge. Unfortunately, there is not too much really good resources and books, so I will try to cover them.
  • describe interesting stuff that I face during my way in Info Sec. I am not going to copy/paste excellent materials from Corelan, fuzzy security and etc, but I am going to explain moments that was not clear for me during reading and I spent some time to research it.
  • create series of articles regarding Linux exploitation and some other things that is not clearly described in the Internet. Before starting something like this I will examine carefully available resources in order not to reinvent a wheel.

My main goal for this blog is to make it unique, interesting to read and valuable for different folks in Info Sec field.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment